Applicants must complete the following form and submit in order to participate in the Call for Ideas as described on the Submissions page, and are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries should be submitted in English.
- The futureNOLA curators’ decisions are final, and are not subject to appeal.
- futureNOLA reserves the right to present no Distinctions if an insufficient number of deserving entries is received.
- futureNOLA reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use names, entry details and information about participants without obtaining further consent from the participant or providing any payment whatsoever to the participant for any commercial or non-commercial endeavors, publicity, advertising, trade or promotion in perpetuity.
- futureNOLA reserves the right to modify the format and content of entries for publication purposes.
- futureNOLA reserves the right to edit Applicant Bios and Statements as it deems necessary.
- futureNOLA will not be responsible or liable for any costs, problems, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to the participants resulting from their participation in the competition.
- futureNOLA reserves the right to disqualify any participant that it determines is directly or indirectly tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Exhibition or Panel Discussions and/or to be acting in breach or potential breach of these terms and conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that their entry does not infringe the copyright of any third party (including the use of images) or any other laws.
- Entries may only be submitted online following the instructions provided.
- Late entries will not be considered for inclusion in this Exhibit nor for subsequent Publication.
- futureNOLA is responsible for administering this Exhibition, Panel Discussions and Publication. New Orleans Architecture Foundation is responsible for awarding any listed Distinctions bestowed on Entrants.
All inquiries should be directed to futureNOLA at firstname.lastname@example.org